Economic Results Summary Report[LINK]
- Annual Cost – Shows the annual cost for qualified and selected electric and gas tariffs and the total cost
- Tariff Summary – For each tariff included shows if that tariff was selected, if it was qualified, what meter it was connected to, what group it was part of, and the annual cost. The qualified tariff with the lowest annual cost for each of the meters is indicated as “selected” and shown in the Annual Cost section of the report. If multiple groups are defined, a tariff is selected from each group.
- Summary table – Shows the if that tariff was selected, if it was qualified, which qualifier disqualified the tariff, what meter it was connected to, what group it was part of, if the computation was based on a user defined computation or was automatic.
- Categories – Shows the monthly results of all the category variables.
- Charges – Shows the monthly results for all of the simple and block charges.
- Ratchets – Shows the monthly results for all ratchets.
- Qualifies – Shows the monthly results for all qualifies.
- Native Variables – Shows the monthly values for the native variables such as TotalEnergy and TotalDemand.
- Other Variables – Shows the monthly values for any other variables not appearing in the other tables.
- Computation – Shows the computational steps used including those generated automatically.
The report is part of the tabular report and is created using the same style as specified for the tabular reports.